Nervous but anticipating TKR

Status
Not open for further replies.
@suzzee2000 I didn't take my laptop to the hospital. If I had gone to rehab I would have.
Enjoy your family day!!!

@Taylor2 best wishes tomorrow on your surgery. I had mine this past Wednesday. Just take it one moment at a time.:)

Good luck Taylor2 and suzee2000 on your surgery! We will be rooting for you and I look forward to your posts!

@suzzee20000, this will probably be my last post on your pre-op thread because tomorrow you will be a whole new person with a whole new recovery thread! I can't imagine how anxious you must be, even as prepared as you obviously are. My WiFi has been a bit wonky and I'm getting ready for my pre-op road trip so I might not be in as much communication as I'd like. But you will most definitely be in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow. I look forward to reading about your smooth and successful recovery! You'll rock this surgery!!:yay::spin::dancy:

I just wanted to jump in here to add my support! Enjoy your oasis and ice, elevate and sleep WHENEVER you can! If the DR hasn't mentioned this...start with Milk of Mag right away twice a day and hopefully that will prevent your need for dues to Rick! Worked for me....
I didn't have the Milk of Magnesium but I stopped after church this morning and bought a bottle!!! I am too tight to give Rick those dues :snork:!!!! THANKS for stopping by NANA!! See you on the other side SOON!!!!

The ideas about Milk of Magnesia and stool softeners are helpful, and I know that will be an issue for me so planning ahead makes sense. I'm going to get some MOM tomorrow!
Got my MOM today! :) I had some Senokot a natural stool softener but I figured too many of you have suggested it!

I didn't take my laptop to the hospital. If I had gone to rehab I would have.
Enjoy your family day!!!
I'm going to have my husband bring it to :) Rehab as soon as I get there and know it will be ok for me to have it!

Good luck Taylor2 and suzee2000 on your surgery! We will be rooting for you and I look forward to your posts!
THANK YOU THANK YOU Jozilla!!!!!:thankyou:

My WiFi has been a bit wonky and I'm getting ready for my pre-op road trip so I might not be in as much communication as I'd like. But you will most definitely be in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow. I look forward to reading about your smooth and successful recovery! You'll rock this surgery!!
Thank you... I appreciate that MORE than ya know!!! :thankyou:

Will be thinking of you tomorrow - best wishes!
Thank You!! See you on the other side in 11 days!! :):) Come see me and I will you too, so we can follow each others recovery~! MARCH MUSKETEERS IT'S OUR TURN!:yay::yay:

Good luck Suzy, we all will be praying for you tomorrow. Stay positive ! I hope you are in overall pretty good condition . A little upperbody strength and core strengh will be so beneficial. It will be over before you know it. Im on my computer more this weekend as ive been elevated and iced all day . Im on strike from the ODIC. You have touched many of us so we will patiently wait to hear from you. Be prepared for the worst , hope for the best. See you on the otherside ! Ivan

Hi there my sweet @suzzee2000. I wish you all the very best of luck with all my heart for tomorrow. I can't wait for you to get it done and chat to you again. Anyway these are for you .... To wish you well x x x x

Good luck Suzzee x x x x x x x

Good luck tomorrow Suzzee! We'll see you on the other side!

Be prepared for the worst , hope for the best. See you on the otherside !
I have been telling everyone just that friend!! THANKS AGAIN!! See you over there asap!

:)
Looking forward to limericks!
ME TOO!! I love that thread! I will probably wake up thinking up a good line for it! :)
I can't wait for you to get it done and chat to you again
The flowers are so beautiful! Brightened up my evening for sure! THANK YOU!!! Can't wait to get to the other side and ride this recovery with all of you!!! :)

Just follow the mantra and you will do well.
Thanks Chihuahuan!!! I will follow that baby to the very best of my ability!!! I wanna do this right! :)

Good luck tomorrow Suzzee! We'll see you on the other side!

THANKS DogLover!! See you over there SOOOON As possible!!! :):)

TO EVERYONE THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!!!!:thankyou::thankyou:

May your surgeon be at the top of his/her game tomorrow, your nurses the most compassionate a human can be, and your PT's be fans of Bonesmart! Now, go get 'em!

@suzzee2000, You will just be find. Remember pain meds around the clock!! You will fly right through the surgery and post op period because you have been educated prior to surgery. Good luck with everything!!

@suzzee2000 you are going to be just fine. Listen to what chestnc says about the meds, she is right. One thing I learnt is not to play the hero by trying to reduce meds before time x x x x

Just had to run back to say Thanks Everyone!!! I'm on the other side!!!! Please come visit any time you want to, read my thread or have any questions just ask and I promise to help the very best I can!!!! :thankyou::thankyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Helpmyknee21
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom