Jo- Fifty Year Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

*gmac*

Country
United States United States
Jo- Total recall... Unless I forget of course. I think I read somewhere on a thread that today marks fifty years for you. I want to extend my sincere congratulations and personal heartfelt "Thank You" for all you do. I will post this on the Hippy Side in a minute.
-Gary.

I am assuming that Jo is 50 years old today, right? So Happy Birthday Jo, you are truly our beloved leader and a wonderful gal and nurse. I hope the coming year brings you nothing but happiness and joy. Rowdy

How I wish, Rowdy! I'll actually be 67 in a couple of weeks time.
Jo- Fifty Year Anniversary

No, the anniversary to which Gary has referred is the 50th anniversary of my first day as a nurse!

Just think - tomorrow at 8am (UK time) I entered my very first ward wearing a floppy as-yet-unstarched uniform and cap and quaking at the knees! Talk about being confused - and everybody looked so BUSY! I just stood in the middle feeling a total waste of space. Was a maternity ward, by the way.

And just think of the number of lives you have touched with your angelic caring spirit.
Thanks for serving Jo.
Doug

Thanks for all the help you've given me and to the many thousands (no doubt) over the years. You are a such a special and caring person. It's no wonder you were quaking at the knees on your first day of nursing....you were only SEVENTEEN!!! A mere child!!! Who wouldn't be scared??? Bet you were a shining light for all who worked with you, though....your spirit is evident and no doubt was an inspiration to others.

Jo- you truly have been a God send to me, and I have NO doubt that you have touched many other lives!! We so appreciate you and all that you are!
Best,
Hess

50 years... congratulations Josephine! And, happy 67th birthday, too. The information you provide is extremely helpful. I'm so glad I found this board. Thanks so much. Sandy

WOW JO!!! Fifty years of caring about people that are in need can be quite an experience. I can only imagine how lucky some of the patients felt having you for a nurse. THANK YOU Jo and all the other dedicated nurses also!!!
Hope mine reads this!!
Gloucesterman

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009
  • mendogal
    Staff member since November 10, 2023
  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018