Jamie

Staff member since Feb, 2009
Senior Administrator
Country
United States United States
1698977424715.png

A November 11th LIVE webinar will introduce you to our newest
educational program: BoneSmart Nutrition

Please post nutrition questions or topics you'd like to see Dr. Sinha discuss below.
He'll address as many as time allows LIVE on November 11th - 10am CST.

We take good nutrition seriously here at BoneSmart because we know the positive impact a healthy body can have on the success of your joint replacement. Our team has spent many hours putting together the most current scientifically supported information available to ensure you know the best path to obtaining optimum health both before and after surgery.

In a September webinar, Dr. Raj Sinha introduced BoneSmarties to the importance of good nutrition and a new high tech way to learn if the supplements you take are working. Since then, we’ve continued to develop an approach to good health that offers both education and technology unique to BoneSmart Nutrition.

Learn more about BoneSmart’s guidelines for good health in this webinar. Dr. Sinha will discuss whatever nutrition questions you have as he explains the “why” behind BoneSmart Nutrition. We'd like to have your topics ahead of time, so Dr. Sinha can be fully prepared, but you will also be able to type in questions during the live program. No registration is required!! You'll just click on the ad for the webinar in the forum on Saturday morning (November 11th) and go directly to the Zoom program.

Last edited:
Looking forward to this....:happydance:

Questions:

What supplements can help with inflammation when healing from joint replacement surgery?

Since vitamin and mineral supplements are subject to fairly limited regulation by the FDA, how do I ensure the safety and accuracy of a product?

Last edited by a moderator:
I really need to boost my vitamins. I have always been big on supplements-----but I have just had a new right hip due to the fracture leg on same side, 16 weeks in full plaster another 6 weeks nwb, because of this the Prof has decided to replace my left knee while I am here!! I am sad, anxious and lonely and desperately missing my dogs!
Fourteen years ago is when I went in about my knee, but my hip pushed in as most of you may remember.
You may remember I now have peripheral neuropathy due to the Linezolid I took for bone infection. It's a roller coaster, but I am trying to be brave and hope time goes quickly. Hugs and lovexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for the questions submitted so far. I hope to hear more from our Knee BoneSmarties! And we hope you can make the webinar this Saturday with Dr. Sinha. If you think of additional questions during the program, you'll be able to type them in.

PLEASE NOTE THAT, DUE TO DR. SINHA'S SCHEDULE, WE'VE HAD TO MOVE SATURDAY'S WEBINAR UP ONE HOUR!
IT WILL START AT 10:00am CST.

Since many struggle with Peripheral Neuropathy, wondering about diet and supplementation that may help with this condition?

Thanks for doing this! I’d like to know what supplements and OTC products are good for that tightnes, swelling and inflammation we have post surgery and dietary changes that help this issue. Again, thanks! I have it on my calenda.

I find no way to get on the webinar. I am not taken to Zoom.

The links will change at 9:45 to access the webinar. There will be a new banner at the top of the page and a sidebar ad. Plus Mike is sending out an email to our entire database that gives the link. Once that happens, you'll be in the waiting room until 10:00.

I tried to get on at 9:00, my time. I will watch the recording.

Where do I find the recording of the nutrition seminar?

Go to the NUTRITION link in the blue toolbar at the top of the page. Click on SUPPLEMENTS on the drop down menu and you will be able to view two videos.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
HaiPao
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom