• SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE. BoneSmart will be unavailable from 8:00am - 10:00am CDT on Tuesday, May 21, 2024 due to required systems maintenance and upgrade.

If you are unable to log in, please check back later and the maintenance should be completed.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hip revision

Tidy101

Country
United States United States
I will be having a left hip revision in April. Just had a total hip replacement in March 2018 on the same hip. Been having extreme pain to where I can't walk on left hip then it slowly gets better but comes back.

Had a bone scan and determined some possible movement and loosening so it's going to have to be replaced. Really worried on recovery, thought it would have lasted longer but pain is to intense. Just glad the cause was found and not something just passed over.

@Tidy101 Welcome to BoneSmart. Can you please give me the date of your first surgery and which hip. I will pop the information in your signature for you. If you have a date for the revision I can add that as well.

Glad you are getting this corrected soon. Please keep us updated.

First surgey Thr left side on March27,2018 and Revision on left side April 9th 2019.

:welome:
That's a pity you are facing surgery again so soon but better to get it fixed up so you can get on with enjoying life. You will be in good company here with about 9 of us all going in the first week or so of April.

Hi, still learning how to use this site , hip revision on April 9th 2019, I tell you right now wondering why I am having it, It feels okay been resting it, but know it can and will get worse again so going to have surgery now. Once I figure out how to add to original post I can update.

I don’t think you can go back and edit your first post now but if you type in the box at the bottom of the page, it will add your post to this thread. That’s how it works. If you check other threads, you will find people keep adding new information as time goes on and that works well since some new readers might not go back and read the whole thread from the beginning. I hope this explains what you were mentioning but if not, just ask and someone else will be along to help.

Hi, still learning how to use this site , hip revision on April 9th 2019, I tell you right now wondering why I am having it, It feels okay been resting it, but know it can and will get worse again so going to have surgery now. Once I figure out how to add to original post I can update.

I'll be having a RTHR on the same day. O gueeg between us we a full set!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017
  • Pumpkin
    Staff member since March 26, 2015
  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member