Dancing Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scott......that is an amazing story!! I feel so bad that you had to go through that at such a young age!
I hope this surgery fixed everything for you, so you can put all the bad memories behind you for ever.

Hop

Wow, Scott, you are amazing! I certainly hope this surgery does all and more for you that you hope for. You and your family deserve it!

Karen

Thanks, Hop and Karen. This surgery is going to be one of the best things I've ever done.

Finding this board has done wonders for my mood. Such great people!

Scott -thanks for sharing your story. I'm sorry you had to go through all that, but happy it ended up with finding the love of your life. I wish you a speedy recovery. I will be moving on to your blog tomorrow!

Melissa

Scott, what a story. And what a fine young man you are!!! I'm deeply touched by all you have been through and the fact that you are able to keep such a wonderful attitude. I will be checking out your blog for sure. And my prayers will be for things to go your way now....God knows you deserve it!

Scott, Loved your story and blog. Your wife is lucky, too. She is with someone who truly loves and appreciates her. I wish you all the best in your recovery and renewed life ahead.
Gail

I echo everyone's comments here, Scott, but will add one--if you haven't yet shown your wife what you've said here--or on your blog--DO! I don't think I need to say why--you obviously get it! Best for continued speedy recovery!

I echo everyone's comments here, Scott, but will add one--if you haven't yet shown your wife what you've said here--or on your blog--DO! I don't think I need to say why--you obviously get it! Best for continued speedy recovery!

That's sweet. Thanks. I swear I'm blushing after reading all these comments.

There should absolutely be MORE Scotts in this world! You are a true inspiration! Thanks for sharing your personal journey with us! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
galvesean
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom