• SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE. BoneSmart will be unavailable from 8:00am - 10:00am CDT on Tuesday, May 21, 2024 due to required systems maintenance and upgrade.

If you are unable to log in, please check back later and the maintenance should be completed.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Colpac Icepack by Chattanooga

t2paythepiper

Country
United States United States
Hi - I have searched the forums and noticed a few of you have used the Colpac icepack. My PT used one on me the other day and I am in LOVE! It is like a soft, cold hug! LOL

I have made almost a dozen of my own ice packs with water and rubbing alchohol and have some small gel packs but nothing feels like these do.

Do the Colpacs from Amazon feel that much different than the other brands or homemade pacs? I am wondering if the PT clinic is able to chill them to a lower temperature and maybe that is why they feel so heavenly?

I'm sure someone will come along that can answer this question for you. I will say that all I've ever used has been various brands of ice machines. I know that my surgeon has ordered them & after surgery its hooked up to my knee. Personally I liked the machine because immediately post surgery the ice machine has compression therapy. Also, with the ice machines I've had they stay cold all night - nothing to mess with.

I’ve never made my own but I have a few of the XL Colpac’s. Both of my shins bruised & they work perfectly for that area. They’re great for under the knee as well.

Marie

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• mendogal
    Staff member since November 10, 2023

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
ScaredSilly2024
Recent bookmarks