Anyone Have Vivid Dreams about their Knee(s)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MurrayW

I have around 115 degrees of flexion at this point. Friday and Saturday night I had very vivid dreams about my right knee. Friday, I was able to grab my ankle and pull my lower leg against the back of my thigh. Saturday I dreamed I was running at full speed all over the place. Sadly, I woke up each morning to my 115 degrees! :biggrin:

Just taking tylenol and ibuprofen and nothing else.

Nope---never had dreams of my two newbies---but I do dream about running slowly and never catching what I want to---I am slow---but even slower in my dreams!:biggrin:

Speaking of dreams, I have had a recurrent dream since I graduated from college (this will be 34 years) that I have been enrolled in a class that I didn't know about, and it is required for graduation---and TOMORROW IS THE FINAL!

Anyway, in my dream, I find out that I need to pass the test as I have not attended one class---so for the last 34 years I have awakened to a cold sweat as i have pounded on door after door looking for somebody who has the notes and the text book---all to no avail!:hysterical:

And it happens in May---so I expect that dream to occur real soon!

Just before my op, I dreamt that the surgeon took the bottom half of my leg clean off and asked me to hold the bottom half until he needed it again.
When I recovered I noticed he had refitted it back to front, so I could only walk in circles:rolleyespink:

I had a dream over Saturday night that my flexion was 120, sadly when I woke up I was disappointed that I was still struggling to get to 100.

Bonnie
RTKR 3/28/11

Bonnie, Those flexion dreams must be limited to those of us in Texas! :wink1:

My preop dream was that they installed the knees backwards. The doctors, nurses and my wife thought this was no big deal because I would just need to walk backwards and everything would be fine.

I had some rather alarming flashbacks in my sleep, so I guess they were dreams mixed with memories as I did actually feel pain when they started working on my knee. I'd had a nerve block and was still awake for the surgery and I cried out that I could feel it, and then they knocked me out completely for the remainder of the surgery. I awoke to find it all over and fortunately now the flashbacks have stopped.

Don't think I've dreamed lately, as I don't sleep long enough!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Hyde
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom