8 weeks and I really feel better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debowma

I haven't used my cane at all in four days and I'm not limping. I'm down to ibuprofen and tylenol twice per day. My energy is beginning to return. I can get through the whole day at work without feeling slammed. My hip doesn't hurt! Pretty cool. I do notice pain in my right hip, darn it. No wonder he said I was going to end up doing the other one. AND, I have bursitis on both sides. So, I'm wondering whether I need to ice and stretch. I will see the doc again on the 28th and consult with him about the bursitis. It would be SO nice to be able to sleep comfortably on my side... I so appreciate all of the support and advice I've gotten here.

I'm glad to hear you're doing so well, Deb. You can get on top of the bursitis. Take a look at this thread from the library. It will provide some information and suggestions for things to do until you see the doctor.

Hi Deb, I am at 10weeks and finally feeling human. Two weeks ago I wrote in that I thought I was getting worse. I was in a lot of pain. Everyone said stop over doing it . What a difference. I too, am off of pain pills. I listen more to my body and stop when I hurt. I still keep the cane handy for when I get tired. Good luck to you.

Yes - keep icing and stretching. Things will move ahead and then slightly backward. Just listen to your body and slow down when you need to.

So glad you are doing well Deb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017
  • Axx72
    Staff member since December 27, 2023

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads