• SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE. BoneSmart will be unavailable from 8:00am - 10:00am CDT on Tuesday, May 21, 2024 due to required systems maintenance and upgrade.

If you are unable to log in, please check back later and the maintenance should be completed.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 year anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jetlag

Ironic that I'm back in the same hospital - this time waiting for my wife to have a procedure done on her recent TKR.

Meanwhile - it's my one year anniversary for the first of my two new hips. Like many people say, if I had known how good the outcome was going to be, I would have had it done sooner. I'm fortunate to feel great and have no sensation that anything was done.

If you are curious to see me water ski at the 6 month mark, jump over to this thread ..

https://bonesmart.org/forum/threads/waterskiing-6-months-after-double-thr-jetlag.15365/

I wish you all well.

Kevin (PS - will post on my wife's procedure later today on the Knee Recovery Forum under "Jennifer's Recovery")

Happy anniversary, Kevin! We all went through this at the same time so good to hear from you and how well you are doing. Hope all goes well for your wife, too. Wonder if we'll hear from Anita?

Have a great day and a wonderful start to year 2!

Happy Anniversary Kevin,

The year flew by. Hope all is well in your world. Lots of good wishes to you and your wife, hope her knee procedure is a success.

xxoo

Happy birthday to hip number one Kevin..

I celebrated mine last week and the universe put on a total solar eclipse over Australia... We miss our surgical buddies, but it means they are getting on with living and that really is how it should be :)

I will drop by your wifes thread..

hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Rkelley