TKR Sleep issues

Just thought I would chime in again. Still being patient with my knees. Last month I met with the dr and all looks good. I’m still being careful using weights when doing lower leg exercises at the gym.

Just wondering if anyone with both knees replaced, is back playing golf?

Yes, we’ve had members get back to golf. Use the search, at the top, right of this page, put in golf, and you‘ll find some.

I‘m glad you’re coming along well!

Hi again @elbracey,

I'm back to doing almost everything I could do before...well, before my knee got really bad. I never played golf, so I can't comment on that, but I'm back hiking, walking my dog -- fast, as he's a fast little fella, and haven't yet ridden my Elliptigo, but will start up again once the rain stops for good here soon...

I'm better able to do just about everything, even keep up, sort of, with my granddaughter!

I'm a month behind you but still get some achiness at night if I do alot on a day, but I'm pretty much past using any pain medicine at all.

I don't have two knee replacements but I do have replacement hip, knee, and ankle @elbracey, and I took up golf after all my replacements. I regularly play 2 days a week now and never even think about my replacements except to be amazed by what I can do pain free again.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
galvesean
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom