Recent content by ZinAZ

  1. Z

    TKR ZinAZ's Recovery Thread^

    I saw my surgeon today for my 6 week post op. He scheduled me for a manipulation next week. I don’t know what to think about this; there’s so much information and opinions regarding both schools of thought to undergoing a MUA or not as well as the right time. For those that have undergone a...
  2. Z

    TKR ZinAZ's Recovery Thread^

    I appreciate everyone's encouragement! For whatever reasons that I'm not certain, I've felt like my progress has stunted; however reading that my ROM is not behind IS comforting. Maybe part of it is that in comparison to other knee surgeries that I've had, the healing and discomfort seemed to...
  3. Z

    TKR ZinAZ's Recovery Thread^

    Hello, I'm 33 days post LTKR. Recovery felt linear with what the majority of others have reported through my first 3-4 weeks, however now I'm concerned that I'm not progressing. My ROM at best while doing PT is 8 degrees extension and 95 flex. I do PT 3x a week and I feel that my PT manager...
  4. Z

    2017 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?

    27 November for me. Left tkr, 42 yrs old.
  5. Z

    Surgeon in Tucson/Phoenix, AZ?

    I've had 11 surgeries on my left knee, ACL, microfracture x2, debridements, etc. My last 2 surgeons have told me that I need a replacement when the time is right (I'm 41) ...and only I'll know when. Well, its time: my ROM is diminished, hurts to walk down stairs, and my lower back is now...
Back
Top Bottom