Recent content by yellowrosewftx

  1. Y

    2016 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?

    Hello fellow journey peeps... I was scheduled for knee surgery in Dec 15. However, I was in such terrible shape, I decided to postpone for 3 months. I am so glad that I did. My Rheumatoid Arthritis is now under control and I am able to move about easier. My new date is March 16th. I am...
  2. Y

    Terrible physical shape

    I understand what you are saying. What I failed to post is that my last RA test showed that the inflammation in my body was in the high severe range. This means the Rheumatoid Arthritis has me in a "flare". By going on the biologic Orencia the inflammation should go back down to normal...
  3. Y

    Terrible physical shape

    I am scheduled for LTKR this Friday. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and due to lack of insurance/money have been unable to take the 'high powered' drugs to put it into remission for the past 5 years. So basically I have led a couch potato lifestyle. I had Gallbladder surgery and Incisional...
  4. Y

    2015 December SuperNovas - Are you having knee surgery in December?

    Hello everyone.. Today I was scheduled for left knee replacement on Dec. 4th. Gosh so much to remember!
Back
Top Bottom