Recent content by xthoney

  1. X

    THR Large Discrepancy after THR

    I had a lld. I was told my legs measured the same length. I was frustrated and thought they were lying to me :) Researching, I read somewhere that a person said it took 10 months for their lld to resolve itself. That gave me hope. I hung in there without getting a shoe lift through back...
  2. X

    THR DVT and pulmonary embolus

    I'm a little late in seeing this post, but very happy that you are finally victorious in this journey. I'm a little more than 100lbs overweight and had difficulty finding a surgeon that would do the surgery. I was also slightly less than 50 yrs. old as well (double whammy). But God blessed me...
  3. X

    THR Procedure update 4/12/2017

    Thank you :) Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk
  4. X

    THR Procedure update 4/12/2017

    Thank you so much. You have a glorious Christmas as well :) Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk
  5. X

    THR Procedure update 4/12/2017

    No. Just walking. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk
  6. X

    THR Procedure update 4/12/2017

    It's been a while, so thought I would check in at 8 months out...Yay! I am just feeling my legs being more even. The whole leg length discrepancy thing I almost gave up hope on, as my understanding was that it would resolve way before now. I read somewhere that someone said it took 10...
  7. X

    Revision THR Constant pain continuing 1 year after THR<^

    Are you in the U.S.? You have certain protections regarding your job under FMLA. If you have questions, you should contact the Department of Labor, 1-866-487-9243. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk
  8. X

    Sequin98's Pre-op Journey

    Hi. That would depend on your individual height. I think ideally you want the mattress to meet just below the bottom of your bum and your feet to reach the floor when you are sitting on the edge of the bed. I know you wouldn't want to have to lift yourself into the bed or need a footstool :)...
  9. X

    Recliners or Beds

    If you are not sure, or want to try it out first, I rented a lift chair from a medical supply store. I ended up keeping it for 2 months, as I just could not get comfortable in a bed. They also had an option to buy the chair if you wanted to keep it. Just an idea :) Sent from my...
  10. X

    THR Procedure update 4/12/2017

    About 10 weeks out, I was sleeping normally again. Jacey is right! For anyone facing sleep issues, eventually it will turn around. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
  11. X

    THR Procedure update 4/12/2017

    So I'm 12 weeks out, and still not ready to return to work. Although I am not in any real pain, I still have a lot of stiffness after getting up from sitting any period of time or standing for a while in one place. But once I get going walking, I get around pretty good with my cane. I opted...
  12. X

    THR Procedure update 4/12/2017

    @Mojo333. 8 weeks seems to be the magic number for a lot of people. Hang on, you're almost there! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
  13. X

    Oregon Hip Surgeon for BMI 43

    @wren72. Hi. I hope all is going well. It's been about a month. Have you any update? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
  14. X

    THR Procedure update 4/12/2017

    First night I have been able to sleep on my side. Oh happy day! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
  15. X

    THR Procedure update 4/12/2017

    @MyAussieGirl. I am so sorry I had not replied to you. I just saw your post just now :( Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Back
Top Bottom