Recent content by Winston1

  1. W

    TKR Sudden Severe Pain & Swelling After Replacement

    No, he didn't give an indication and I don't know the manufacturer of the implant. Those two questions are definitely on my list to ask him.
  2. W

    TKR Sudden Severe Pain & Swelling After Replacement

    Well, I spoke with the doctor today. The scan indicated bone inflammation. He ruled out infection with blood tests, etc... He said it will require a revision surgery as he said the tibial base plate is moving slightly when I move a certain way. Very tiny movement, but enough to cause the...
  3. W

    TKR Sudden Severe Pain & Swelling After Replacement

    Ok, Thank you. I should have test results on Monday. (Blood work and nuclear bone scan) I had a TKR (left knee) on September 23rd 2019. The surgery went well and started PT immediately. The progress appeared very good and seemed normal (swelling and little pain with PT and use) until the...
  4. W

    TKR Sudden Severe Pain & Swelling After Replacement

    Hello, I am having a similar problem, very swift swelling and severe pain. It's been happening every few weeks for a about three months now. I rest it for a few weeks per doctors orders, slowly start walking normally again and it reoccurs. My doctor has now ordered a couple tests to try and...
Back
Top Bottom