Recent content by @willow1

  1. @willow1

    TKR 7 weeks and curious about MUA

    Yesterday I went to PT and told my therapist I want to go with a more gentle therapy and she looked very distressed and told me she doesn't feel that is the way to go. Doesn't think I will make any progress and said she was going to call my dr. Drs nurse called me back and told me she is going...
  2. @willow1

    TKR 7 weeks and curious about MUA

    I must be posting incorrectly, because I haven't been able to find my last two posts. I will try again. I had the MUA and am in extreme pain, much more than after surgery. Had the procedure one week ago, May 7. Went from walking alone back to walker and cane. Post MUA I had 5-95 ROA and now...
  3. @willow1

    MUA 11 Months Ouch

    I had my MUA done one week ago and am having a very difficult time with pain. Before the MUA my ROA was 95 and today at PT it was only 88 and that was with tears and lots of pain. I am very discouraged as I feel I was doing so much better before this procedure.
  4. @willow1

    MUA 11 Months Ouch

    I am having the mua this wed (two days away) and I am more nervous about this than I was to have the actual tkr. I do, however trust my surgeon
  5. @willow1

    MUA 11 Months Ouch

    how was the pain after the MUa
  6. @willow1

    TKR 7 weeks and curious about MUA

    Hi, I am new to the site and am 7 weeks on the "other side". Currently my Rom is 5-95, and do pt three days a week. I feel like there is no way I will be able to get past the 95 because it is so painful to try, but am being encouraged by many of the posts I have been reading. My dr. is giving...
Back
Top Bottom