Recent content by Westie5

  1. W

    TKR New member

    Yes it would be, I have a dear little 5 year old Westie. It’s great to get your feedback and encouragement...thank you! I feel every morning at the moment I seem to be starting from scratch again until I get going but hope that’s everyone’s experience.
  2. W

    TKR New member

    Hi Carmicita Thank you so much for all your lovely helpful information and I really appreciate it! How’s your progress now? I feel I’m making very slow progress but at least it’s progress! I can do reverse full rotation on my exercise bike, can go up stairs normally hanging on and yanking myself...
  3. W

    TKR New member

    @mature mama Thank you for messaging it’s great to have people to compare notes with - how does your knee feel inside? I feel like mine is inside a vice and can feel everything? Is that all normal?
  4. W

    TKR New member

    @sistersinhim Thank you for all your help & advice .How long did it take before you were going up & down stairs normally? Driving? Able to lie on your side in bed? I was also told the younger you are the longer it takes to recover as you have much higher expectations of being able to get back to...
  5. W

    TKR New member

    @FCBayern Thank you for your message. All this new advice is encouraging as I felt if I didn’t do what the PT advised & indeed some extra exercises I wouldn’t have the required outcome I wanted, which is to be getting back on the golf course, walking holidays, running after grandchildren etc. I...
  6. W

    TKR New member

    Thank you Carmencita for your message, I hope you’re doing ok
  7. W

    TKR New member

    Thank you so much for your reply. I had my right knee replaced and patella button on 12 Feb. I was on a rapid recovery program & discharged from hospital the next day. I feel I wasn’t given much information about my recovery before the surgery & it’s been so much worse than I ever imagined. I...
  8. W

    TKR New member

    Hi Everyone, I’m a new member. 4 weeks post op of RTKR. I can feel the rigid plastic cartilage in my knee which sometimes inhibits my exercises as it hurts so much. Is this normal?
Back
Top Bottom