I've had nothing but issues with that knee the genesis knee is WAY BETTER...Thank you for explaining cause in my medical records is says trial must've been a typo
What is a cruciate-retaining prosthesis trial? I didn't agree to a trial of any kind and it's the one giving me serious issues..my left knee is a genesis it's stiff cause it's over worked by the right knee that's NEVER been good. I had huge amount of arthrofibrosis and he did MUA while he...
I know exactly what you're saying. Almost 16 months for me every test known and my back is a mess too. I was told my replacement is to big for my leg by another surgeon I tend to believe him. I too can't get away from pain meds fully. My stomach is a mess from years of Advil so I can't take any...
This number seems low any ideas? My red blood cells are low along with hemoglobin I believe it said...I can get all the blood history if anyone wants to help me figure it out what these numbers could mean cause I my research numbers don't have to be above or below the good ranges for it to be...
This number is at max for C-reactive should I be worried and the rest is my blood history and the second opinion told me blood history is SUPER important when your having a hard time figuring out someone with a tuff diagnosis?
I talked to my surgeon and told him what other Dr said about size and he said he modeled it after my real knee. I don't believe it 'cause my knee was NEVER this big. I think my Dr has just given up since the allergy testing came back. Ok except nickel which he swears I have none. I asked him...
I'm almost 16 month's out of replacement and on my right knee and I'm having same issues as you stairs are time consuming and uneven ground gets me I need a walking stick for that and I tried hiking over the holiday weekend and ended up both nights with MAJOR leg cramps and this weird cramping...
1-8 for right after surgery in January 2017-
1) pain was a 10 for the first 14 days I was on EVERY painkiller but only thing that worked was lyrica 75mg and finally found oxycodone 10mg took the edge off
2) I took lyrica 75mg twice daily for 3 month's and 10mg of oxy EVERY 4 hours
(I can't take...
Yes go ahead I'm so frustrated just because EVERY test has come back good it doesn't mean I'm NOT having an issue with my knees am I right to think this?
This is my right knee, the one that gives me the most issues with swelling and pain. He took another one a few months ago and the tibial...
I asked but we got discussing other stuff and I forgot to ask again I haven't seen him since to ask again.
Is knowing the kind of implant really going to tell me why my knee stays stiff and swollen? I guess I'm so tired of asking and asking its been almost 16 months I'm mentally beat down
Thanks.
I asked Dr if the knee he used on me is used on people with metal allergies. Its ceramic coated. I asked him the implant name but he never told me.
I'm so frustrated right now. I'm done going back to him or anyone I've been to another surgeon and basically he says same thing original...
Got allergy tests back. Only allergic to nickel he says none in my implant.. Still stiff and swollen in both knees.. Still having weird swelling off and on with awful leg cramps and inner pain that can't even be described.
I'm so depressed. I'm over the constant tests something is wrong with...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.