Recent content by wanttowalk

  1. W

    PKR Partial knee replacement--when will it get better?

    Almost a week past my RPKR! Had my right partial medial knee done on the 12/20. So glad it is over. I hope to start the new year with a brighter outlook. The rough part was, I had to have 2 epidurals as the first one didn't go into the right place (ugh!). Walked and sent home the same day. But I...
  2. W

    PKR Partial knee replacement--when will it get better?

    I had my left knee medial partially replaced on August 28th. I am due for the right knee partial end of this month. I was also bow legged. My left knee recovery was as expected--pain during therapy and opiods for 6 weeks. It gets stiff after it is immobile for ~ 45 minutes. I still have pain...
  3. W

    2019 August Hotshots - Are you having knee surgery in August?

    Partial knee replacement on the 28th of this month. Need to do the right one later as they are both bad. Struggling from 2 years, tried everything, shots and even stem cell therapy. Finally doing it and nervous as hell!
Back
Top Bottom