Recent content by WanaKa

  1. W

    Welcome to the September Sapphires' 2017 Recovery Club!

    Please add me to the list. BPKR was on 9/18. Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. W

    Bilateral PKR WanaKa's recovery thread^

    Yes! Of course! Ask away! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. W

    Bilateral PKR WanaKa's recovery thread^

    Hi! Yes, surgery date is 9/18/17 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. W

    Bilateral PKR WanaKa's recovery thread^

    Thank you so much for all of the details! Yes, I think I need to be ready for the recovery. I’m at 4.5 week’s post op and my range is 110 and 95, though some days I’m stiffer than others. Weaning off of the narcotics and doing Tylenol only as of today. The day was good. We’ll see how the night...
  5. W

    Gabapentin for nerve pain

    I was prescribed Gabapentin after the surgery. It really has helped with nerve pain. Sometimes nothing hurts, but I would get something that I can only describe as a “zinger” or a mild electric shock. Very uncomfortable and annoying specially at night when trying to get some rest. The others are...
  6. W

    Bilateral PKR WanaKa's recovery thread^

    Hi, I’m new to this forum and appreciate all of the information that I have gotten this far. I am recovering from partial bilateral knee replacements. This is post op week #4. Though I am walking without any assistance, I have not been able to stop the narcotics. Taking 5-10 mg of oxycodone...
Back
Top Bottom