Recent content by wah001

  1. W

    I think my bottle went today.

    Having a PKR tomorrow. I had one last February and everything was going so well then I had a set back at about 2 months and have been in constant pain since. The surgeon think it is calcium getting absorbed from the bone around the implant. I'm due to have the other leg done in the morning and...
  2. W

    Any partial knee replacements out there?

    I had a LPKR in February and am having a RPKR next Tuesday. Had a Biomet Oxford last time and doing the same again. I did really well for a while then had a setback when I started with calcium loss under the implant. I have had knee trouble for over 25 years which is the first time I tore the...
  3. W

    2015 December SuperNovas - Are you having knee surgery in December?

    New sign up here! Having my second PKR on 8th December. Last one was on 20 February this year. Going for my last pre-op appointment tomorrow.
Back
Top Bottom