Recent content by wa1kwa

  1. W

    MUA Help<

    Not that I am aware of. Was told I had end stage arthritis (bone on bone).
  2. W

    MUA Help<

    Yes I did. It hurts to straighten even sitting with the knee bent. It hurts to release.
  3. W

    MUA Help<

    I have a couple of more questions. Why does the leg of my new knee feel longer? Also after any type of exercise it hurts like a son of a gun to straighten out my knee.
  4. W

    MUA Help<

    Thank you very much for the feedback. I have stopped all excerises at home. Unfortunately Dr's office is only allowing one more refill. I have been doing more walking and before I quit PT I plan on asking him to please go easy on me. I have had 2 MLS laser treatments and it has helped with the...
  5. W

    MUA Help<

    I am taking 1 hydrocodone every 4-6 hours. Icing and elevating for 20-25 minutes.
  6. W

    MUA Help<

    1. Pain level 6 2. 1 Hydrocodone 7.5-325, 3x's a day 3. Moderate 4. As of today 83%, -11 5. Ice 2-3 times a day 20-25 minutes 6. Elevate the same 7. Do 75% of housework, all the laundry, shopping with help, and all the cooking. 8. Exercises at home at night leg raises on back 3 x10 leg...
  7. W

    MUA Help<

    Thank you everyone for your advice. My plan this week is only to do my 3 days of PT. If I don't see or feel any improvement then I will definitely take a break. Yes, I am ready to answer your questions.
  8. W

    MUA Help<

    As of last Thursday I was 85% and a -12. I am just so very frustrated. Because it is my right knee I can't drive. I need to get back to work. Read a recent post of mine and you will see. I had TKR on June 19th and an MUA on August 9th. I think I will just limit my exercises to PT only and see...
  9. W

    MUA Help<

    You said it. My knee is ornery. I even asked my surgeon if he had a return policy.
  10. W

    MUA Help<

    Had total knee replacement on June 19th. Still in tremendous amount of pain. Knee just doesn't want to bend. Had a knee manipulation done and still not doing what it's suppose to do. Even PT doesn't understand it. Just started MLS laser treatments. I am at my wits end. So very depressed.
Back
Top Bottom