Recent content by vmax

  1. V

    2015 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?

    Left knee replacement on the 17th march, was 19th but brought forward to 17th!
  2. V

    New Date For Knee Replacement (March)

    @kneeper many thanks
  3. V

    New Date For Knee Replacement (March)

    Its Southend on sea Hospital. The consultant is Mr Greer. He suggested the knee replacement before any amputation! to give me the best chance, which I am happy to do. Yes below knee if all goes to plan, hopefully!. Have been in a lot of pain over the years,and sometimes the quality of life...
  4. V

    New Date For Knee Replacement (March)

    Hi all, Looking for some info, Am having a total left knee replacement, it was for the 19th march! but has now been brought forward to the 17th march. reason given was that, specialist equipment was only available on the 17th. What does that mean? anyone!?. I have to add, I was involved in a RTA...
Back
Top Bottom