Recent content by Vival

  1. V

    2026 April Rainbows - Are you having knee surgery in April?

    I had my left total knee replacement on Thursday April 23, 2026. I came home from the hospital April 24 with 1 mg dilaudid. It’s not helping with the pain. The physio therapist checked my ROM at 80 degrees with her help and the pain has been excruciating ever since. No relief what so ever. Is...
  2. V

    TKR Medication

    Thank you everyone. I am doing so well other than stair climbing. I am exercising, and still going to physio once a week. The stairs are my enemies especially going up. Any thoughts?
  3. V

    Welcome to the February Valentines 2023 Knee Recovery Club

    Total knee replacement February 9,2023
  4. V

    TKR Medication

    Everyone should experience the beauty of Sicily at least once in their lifetime. I will certainly take up the suggestion of using a cane. Thank you!
  5. V

    TKR Medication

    Thank you everyone. It makes more sense to me now. I am pushing myself because I have a big trip to Sicily planned in June and I want to be able to walk without any issues. Maybe I’m doing more harm to myself than good.
  6. V

    TKR Medication

    Thank you everyone. The dr. Did give me a refill.
  7. V

    TKR Medication

    Thank you to all. I will call the surgeons office tomorrow. I need the meds mostly during the day when I’m doing my exercises. I will take only one every 4 hours if I’m in bed.
  8. V

    TKR Medication

    Thank you. My right knee.
  9. V

    TKR Medication

    I had surgery Thursday Feb.9. I came home on Saturday. I had dilaudid while in the hospital and came home with 1 week worth of percosets. I have been taking 2 every 4 hours to relieve the pain and to enable me to do my exercises. The last two nights I’ve been taking only 1 pill every 4 hours...
Back
Top Bottom