Recent content by violetorch

  1. V

    Welcome to the April Rainbows' 2019 Knee Recovery Club

    Please add me to the April Rainbows, left TKR on April 30th
  2. V

    Left TKR on May 15th

    Stay positive & surround with positive company!! It is no doubt very very painful. I am one week post left TKR. I cried few times due to the pain. Remember to take your pain meds before the pain kicks in. Very important to have some food in your stomach before taking pain meds.,I was given...
  3. V

    TKR Dizzy, light headed & constipated

    Had full TKR of left knee done on Tuesday 4/30. Usual post-op symptoms- knee is swollen and stiff. Doing the bed exercises and short walks to the rest room. Am taking Celebrex, GABA, baby aspirin, Tylenol Miralax, Colas for stool softener etc.... very constipated. Not yet passed...embarrassing...
  4. V

    Exercise before Left TKR

    my surgery is scheduled for April 30th. I am trying to stay active as much as I can. Would have liked to lose about 5lbs before the surgery. But, can’t work out much at the gym. I woke out 2-3 times a week at a low intensity. I guess I am on the younger side to get the surgery. Am 50! I do...
  5. V

    2019 April Rainbows - Are you having knee surgery in April?

    My Left TKR is scheduled for April 30th. Looking for moral support and answers to questions.
Back
Top Bottom