Recent content by VeteranD42

  1. V

    46 Year Old Male THR x2

    Good advice, thank you @susan12369
  2. V

    46 Year Old Male THR x2

    @Josephine How much walking is too far for regular everyday normal use in your opinion? I am 98 kg and i think that would be a consideration. Thank you for your information. @Horsehoe I'm actually not sure exactly what material they will use but having my case set by a panel the conclusion...
  3. V

    46 Year Old Male THR x2

    @zauberflöte thats great news for you Chris, im glad you have such good results and if I can replicate your experience thus far, I will be happy. It seems we will be in hospital around the same time, so the very best of luck to you mate.
  4. V

    46 Year Old Male THR x2

    @Jaycey Hi, I really don't know anything about the surgeon. I tried to look him up online, however I came across no information. An administrator at the hospital told me he did her mother's hip and she had excellent results. She also told me she had been working with him for several years in the...
  5. V

    46 Year Old Male THR x2

    Hi all. I am about to have THR, 1 at a time 6 weeks apart on th 28th August. My severe OA, compounded by the fact I have a cam impingement issue in my hips, osgood schlatters disease in my knees and bilateral posterior tibialis dysfunction in my feet, (all a recipe for a biomechanical...
  6. V

    2017 August Hot Shots - Are you having hip surgery in August?

    Hi, i am having my first hip replacement on 28th August in Adelaide Australia, followed shortly there after by number 2.
Back
Top Bottom