Recent content by VeganEl

  1. VeganEl

    TKR Hmm I wonder...

    Thank you xo
  2. VeganEl

    TKR Hmm I wonder...

    Thank you all yet again my surgery was 9-22. It hasn't been fun though my PT is fabulous the home health company sent out a nurse on Thursday who basically accused me of abusing the Dilaudid (though I was below dosage indicated on the bottle) I was taking 12mg a day. She phoned my surgeon...
  3. VeganEl

    TKR Hmm I wonder...

    Owwwch and my leg looks like a giant fat cheese doodle!!! I need this swelling gone pronto Surgery went well. I had some awful cramping the day after. P T comes to the house today and I'm exhausted Things only improve from here...right?
  4. VeganEl

    Hmm I wonder...

    Thanks! Had a great talk w my boss today And feeling a bit better. I got a manicure \ pedicure and took out a ton of books from the library. I will work out tomorrow and Thursday ( and do my beloved water aerobics) have my favorite dinner Thursday evening. Then it's out of my hands. Thank...
  5. VeganEl

    Hmm I wonder...

    After much reading I have come to the conclusion I had this all wrong. My doc originally wanted to do it outpatient but my insurance wouldn't cover it. I think that lead me to believe it would be as simple as the tendon surgery I had last year.im much less optimistic and confused now....should...
  6. VeganEl

    Hmm I wonder...

    Roy your recovery diary is wonderfully done. I can say this new knowledge is helpful and terrifying. I think I didn't get the full spectrum of information. I have seen myOS just once. He was a second opinion to adoc who didn't want to do surgery til I was min 55 yrs old. My most severe...
  7. VeganEl

    Hmm I wonder...

    You are all so wonderful and knowledgeable!! Thank you for your wisdom! My OS didn't flinch when I told him the goal but did say recovery differs tremendously. He said my age general health and current activity level we're all perfect for a speedy recovery. I'll do my best not to rush it...
  8. VeganEl

    Hmm I wonder...

    Oh my goodness thank you so much this is a wonderful resource. Although, Im sad about the work delay! I'll do my best (and read thoroughly all of this new information!)
  9. VeganEl

    Hmm I wonder...

    I wonder if Im being too optimistic in thinking I can return to work 2 weeks after surgery.. and that I will be in hospital only 1 night. Anyone achieve these goals that I can emulate?? (fingers crossed!)
Back
Top Bottom