Recent content by Ursula72

  1. Ursula72

    Reverse Shoulder Replacement One month into recovery

    Hello, I was going about the day and in our garden and as I bent over I fell heavily on my operated shoulder and my head. I had two kind paramedics take me to hospital because of the impact my head took from the concrete. I had my new shoulder XRayed and they said it looks alright,but I am in...
  2. Ursula72

    Reverse Shoulder Replacement One month into recovery

    Hello,I went to Physio two days ago and he gave me new exercises to stretch my muscles further…it hurt,he said it was because I was anxious and tense. I relaxed,and carried on doing the excercise. That night and the day after and today I’m still in pain,This is not normal. I know I I should not...
  3. Ursula72

    Reverse Shoulder Replacement One month into recovery

    Thankyou Leyla for your reply,and the little people cartoon faces! May you also have a blessed and good Summer xx
  4. Ursula72

    Reverse Shoulder Replacement One month into recovery

    Thankyou so much for replying to me,it’s a dark and scary place when you think you have damaged the new shoulder. The operation site is beautiful and neat to look at. My surgeon told me he had never seen such a wasted away shoulder bone on bone,and he could not find a replacement to fit in the...
  5. Ursula72

    Reverse Shoulder Replacement One month into recovery

    Hi! I had a reverse shoulder replacement 11 days ago. Had x ray 7 days ago tomorrow and surgeon said it was fine. Had first visit to physio 4 days ago. Did a little movement of the arm and was given some exercises to do at home. Maybe pushed it too much yesterday and was in excruciating agony...
  6. Ursula72

    Rotator Cuff Repair biceps tenodesis

    I’m due a total shoulder reverse replacement on the 14 June,and now reading of your pain and struggles I am terrified of the op and the recovery. As I write this I am sending you my best wishes that the pain you are going through eases off and you see light at the end of the tunnel,and healing...
  7. Ursula72

    Standard Shoulder Replacement Pressure socks?

    Thankyou for your reply,I’m glad the dreaded pressure socks won’t be needed xx
  8. Ursula72

    Standard Shoulder Replacement Pressure socks?

    Hello, after my Reverse total shoulder replacement do I have to wear pressure socks as I had to after my hip replacement,I also had to take blood thinners? My neighbours mother after her hip replacement had to inject herself instead of those pesky pressure socks. I think I’d sooner go for the...
  9. Ursula72

    Standard Shoulder Replacement At last

    So true,I’m glad but nervous. xx
  10. Ursula72

    Standard Shoulder Replacement At last

    Hello I finally have my date for my right shoulder replacement operation, it is June 14 2023. The letter came in the post today,I knew what it was before I opened the envelope.
  11. Ursula72

    Reverse Shoulder Replacement Mari’s recovery

    Thankyou,your post is like a light in the darkness. I’m going for a pre op on March 23,for a reverse shoulder replacement. I’m braver now I’ve read your post,and I love the positive words. xx
  12. Ursula72

    Reverse Shoulder Replacement The first day post op

    Thankyou so much for your post,Im soon to have reverse shoulder replacement,and you have calmed me down. xx
  13. Ursula72

    pre Op March 23rd

    Finally after about 3 years wait I have a PreOp on 23 rd March for the first of 2 reverse shoulder replacement.
  14. Ursula72

    Reverse Shoulder Replacement Both shoulder

    I haven’t heard anything from them yet. If I don’t within the next week or two I will phone Mr Dekkers secretary
  15. Ursula72

    Reverse Shoulder Replacement Both shoulder

    Hello Everyone, I have had my Ultra Sound.the lady who did it was friendly and gentle, she says there are bad tears in my Subscapular muscles ( or something that sounds like that) she asked me if I had a recent fall, and I told her I had I’d fallen right down the bottom of the garden,and as no...
Back
Top Bottom