Recent content by UACats70

  1. UACats70

    PKR Feh, over year after PKR, think I tore my ACL

    @Jaycey Not yet. I'm not great at sitting still, if you remember. :) :-) (:
  2. UACats70

    PKR Feh, over year after PKR, think I tore my ACL

    January 4, 2018 was my 1 year birthday of my new knee. It's been wonderful. After healing (couple months), I was completely pain free. In June of last year, we got a Saint Bernard puppy. He's now 11 months old and 140 pounds! A week ago we were in the yard playing and he ran full steam right...
  3. UACats70

    PKR UACats Navio Robotics PKR - Jan 4

    18 weeks post-op. Final post-op appt with the OS. He was so impressed with my knee that he called others to come in and have a look. Flexion is at 150+ degrees! Extension is at 0. Zero pain. Back to all normal activities even wearing heels! Next appointment at the 1 year mark!
  4. UACats70

    PKR UACats Navio Robotics PKR - Jan 4

    Hi All, just over 12 weeks post op and I'm wearing heels today!!! Woot! ROM is better than before surgery. Very pleased with my outcome.
  5. UACats70

    PKR UACats Navio Robotics PKR - Jan 4

    Very similar. I have the Stride. Not sure what the difference is.
  6. UACats70

    PKR UACats Navio Robotics PKR - Jan 4

    Knee held up really well! It was slow going since I used the snow blower in the lowest gear and just took it slow. We have a really long drive way so it took me a couple hours. Slow plow left giant ice boulders at the end of my driveway - but the neighbor came over and took care of them for me...
  7. UACats70

    PKR UACats Navio Robotics PKR - Jan 4

    Big snow storm coming here. My husband is out of town on business this week. I'm so excited I get to drive the snow blower!!! Neighbors have all told me, if it gets to be too much on the knee, stop immediately they will all come help. I've got snow boots with yaktraks, since my biggest fear is...
  8. UACats70

    PKR Recommended pain meds 6 weeks out

    @boots Welcome. Sounds like you are doing well. I had PKR on Jan 4 (9 weeks post-op) I'm doing really well now. I have full range of motion now. Up and down stairs normally. I still have to remind myself that my knee is still new and to take it easy a little. I row 2000m and cycle 4 miles each...
  9. UACats70

    PKR UACats Navio Robotics PKR - Jan 4

    I can almost sit Indian style - not sure if that's inappropriate to say... maybe Yoga style?
  10. UACats70

    PKR UACats Navio Robotics PKR - Jan 4

    Doing good. Rowing and Cycling nearly every day. Here's my 8 week old knee!
  11. UACats70

    PKR UACats Navio Robotics PKR - Jan 4

    Nope. Never did. I bought a Concept 2 Rowing machine and my husband has a Peleton stationary bike and using those two have really helped.
  12. UACats70

    PKR UACats Navio Robotics PKR - Jan 4

    @KarriB I'm doing ok. Felt sore on my whole left side like I had been in a car accident, but feeling better this evening. I haven't worked out since Sunday, so hoping to get up early and get on the rowing machine.
  13. UACats70

    PKR UACats Navio Robotics PKR - Jan 4

    Shattered a double walled glass coffee mug too. I froze for a minute wondering if I ruined my new knee.
  14. UACats70

    PKR UACats Navio Robotics PKR - Jan 4

    That's what I was thinking. I must say knee felt less stiff... of course, now it just aches... much like my butt and pride!
  15. UACats70

    PKR UACats Navio Robotics PKR - Jan 4

    Thank you @KarriB I slipped on the second step and stopped 3/4 of The way down. Big bruise on butt, knee bent way farther than it ever has.
Back
Top Bottom