I’m not sure where this will show up, but here I am.
I am officially one week post-op from my left TKA today. Surgery was scheduled for 12 and I wasn’t wheeled in until around 2. I stayed overnight and was discharged 11am the following day. Progress is slow. I know the pain is better, but it...
Thanks, I had my first TKA in 2011.
should I be asking about IV General? Is there such a thing? When I had my Achilles repair they used something called LMA, along with lots of Zofram, and I had no nausea. I thought I had General because she was pretty insistent on it, is that not a form of GA?
Hi, I’m having my second TKA Monday October 22. It a different doc this time. I have always had major nausea after General Anesthesia so I would really like an alternative. The vomiting has always been so severe that I can’t lift my head off the pillow, without vomiting, for days. During the...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.