Recent content by Twilight71

  1. Twilight71

    Depression/post-op blues - open for all

    I've also been suffering from severe depression even though I had my first post op all fine appointment my surgeon was impressed with my recovery so I didn't understand why I felt this way,this post makes it clearer to see why,hopefully it will pass
  2. Twilight71

    THR Swelling

    Hi everyone this is week 4 for me and things are going great, I no longer need to walk with a crutch or a stick and have been walking dog once a day then going for about a mile walk in the fens every evening, I just have a little stiffness in morning but that goes away after my stretches, I have...
  3. Twilight71

    THR Swelling

    Have tried ice it helps a bit but it's still very swollen and I've felt off today really tired and off my food ,should I get checked out?
  4. Twilight71

    THR Swelling

    Hi @Spex10 I'm taking cocodamol 4 times a day as it's so sore, I live alone but do have a partner but only see him evenings when he finishes work so I have to find ways to adapt so I can do things .
  5. Twilight71

    THR Swelling

    So today my side and half my bum have swollen up really big it's not hot to touch or itchy it's just sore and skin around dressing is still numb , just wanted to check that the swellings normal
  6. Twilight71

    THR Swelling

    Thanks everyone my op date was 27th July 2021
  7. Twilight71

    THR Swelling

    Hi I'm new here had total hip replacement surgery 4 days ago was discharged Thursday night, I have quite a lot of pain and would appreciate any tips on managing it, I'm on cocodamol and 5 MLS oramorph a day, the pain in my knee and foot have gone which is brilliant as I've suffered badly with...
Back
Top Bottom