Recent content by Trish27sch

  1. T

    TKR Trish27sch’s Post Op Journey

    Hi all, thought I would give another update since it's been awhile. I am now 4 months post op and my flexion is at 130 and extension is zero. I do not have any of the pain I had prior to surgery. It is completely gone . Which makes me very happy to go shopping at stores and not come home...
  2. T

    TKR Trish27sch’s Post Op Journey

    The 120 ROM is pushing it. Comfort is at 116.
  3. T

    TKR Trish27sch’s Post Op Journey

    I'm now at 10 1/2 weeks PO and still have some swelling and stiffness, especially after trying to bend and exercise, which I hope will go away. My ROM is at 120 and flexion (straightening) at zero, but takes a little to time to get to zero and relax. I would like to to shoot for more ROM...
  4. T

    TKR Trish27sch’s Post Op Journey

    Sorry, he wants to see me at 90 degree bend, not 99.
  5. T

    TKR Trish27sch’s Post Op Journey

    Had my 2 week checkup last Thursday and was only at 65 degree bend. He set me up with PT and another followup in 2 weeks and he would like to see me at 99 degrees or may discuss a MUA. I was not happy and a few years were shed. I started PT that same day, and as of today 5/3 I am now around...
  6. T

    TKR Trish27sch’s Post Op Journey

    Thank you sara61. Will try my best to stay focused and gently do my exercises and will see what the future holds
  7. T

    TKR Trish27sch’s Post Op Journey

    Thank you so much. Would love to here how others are doing as well.
  8. T

    TKR Trish27sch’s Post Op Journey

    Hello everyone! I had my surgery on April 13, all went well! Next day got up walked the halls, went up and down the stairs a few times and showered before going home. Trying to stay motivated, going for several walks thru my house a day, and trying to do just minor stretching the ankles and...
  9. T

    TKR Trish27sch’s Pre Op Journey

    Hi everyone, I am scheduled for my surgery on April 13. If I don't back out. Been putting this off for 5 years, and finally scheduled it. I am absolutely terrified. I am 55 and basically go no where anymore and want my life back without pain. It is my right knee.
Back
Top Bottom