Recent content by TriGlide

  1. TriGlide

    TKR Knee Pain Lingering<

    One other thing... I am on two different antidepressant drugs. Things are not going as I had hoped and the pain and a very little sleep I am getting pretty LOW. Cymbalta - 60 mg twice daily Trazodone - 100 mg once daily
  2. TriGlide

    TKR Knee Pain Lingering<

    1. pain Start the day at 2 and end at 5 2. I was using Oxycodone 5 mg two to three times daily. Ran out two weeks ago and Dr will not refill. 3. Moderate 4. Extension=3, Flex=110 5. Was icing twice daily when in therapy, now only once a day - evening. 6. elevating Yes, every time I sit...
  3. TriGlide

    TKR Knee Pain Lingering<

    Yes I'll answer your questions.
  4. TriGlide

    TKR Knee Pain Lingering<

    Background: Fractured patella on 5/6/2015. Surgeon put it back together with pins and wire (smaller parts were removed). I had the pins and wire removed one year later. The knee was never right, it was painful and I was unable to do daily work around the house.The Dr recommended that I get a...
  5. TriGlide

    2017 February Valentines - Are you having knee surgery in February?

    Date is set - 2/21 for a TKR on right knee. Looking forward to a new pain-free knee.
  6. TriGlide

    Fractured Patella

    Thanks for all your replies. I do not have a xray but I will ask for a copy next time I see my Dr. I have been through enough therapy over the last two years and am not too concerned about getting back to as close to 100% as possible. Only issue that was somewhat a concern was possibly losing...
  7. TriGlide

    Fractured Patella

    Josephine, Thanks for the detailed reply. From all I have read your reply sounds 100% correct. I will have a few questions ready for my next Dr appointment. Tell you acquaintances thanks for their input and thank you. I hope the patella holds up. Sounds a bit scary to have it completely...
  8. TriGlide

    Fractured Patella

    Hello from Arkansas, In 2015 I had a fall and fractured my patella in several places. One year later (May 2016) I had the hardware removed. I continue to have issues and my surgeon has suggested a total knee replacement. I have read about knee replacement but only see where they may resurface...
Back
Top Bottom