Recent content by towermller

  1. towermller

    THR 9 months post THR

    Hi, I had a THR last August. Everything has been going fabulously....until the last few days. I've noticed a soreness around the replacement area. It doesn't stop me from doing anything, but I know it's there and wonder if this may be normal??
  2. towermller

    THR 9 months post THR

    Things are going very well, thank you for asking. It’s been just over 8 weeks and I’m feeling almost back to normal!! Walking and driving and feeling like my old self!! It was quite a journey and I know complete healing is 3-6 months so am cognizant of being cautious still!! I think I have...
  3. towermller

    THR 9 months post THR

    Healing is going well. Three weeks tomorrow. My concern right now is a slight numbness in my toes (both feet). Doing the pumps, etc but it doesn't seem to go. (To be clear, it's a slight numbness not a complete numbness....a bit of pins and needles). Is this normal?
  4. towermller

    THR 9 months post THR

    My THR was in my right hip. It's been 2 1/2 weeks after surgery and I had a major breakthrough 2 days ago!! Pain lessened enough to stop pain killers, the bruising left. Still a bit swollen right leg but not a huge difference from left!! Walking is much easier now! Still using the horrid...
  5. towermller

    THR 9 months post THR

    My THR was 8/12/19. I am 71 and in good health. So far things are going okay. Now walking without aid. My worry is my leg wth new hip has been swollen for almost a week. The nurses of the orthodox team don't seem to be concerned. I have had no pain, no fever, no discoloration...until today...
Back
Top Bottom