Recent content by Tosh30

  1. T

    Revised PKR to TKR Tosh's PKR to TKR Recovery.

    No worries at all. Thank you.
  2. T

    Revised PKR to TKR Tosh's PKR to TKR Recovery.

    Sorry to post it here, but it was the only way. It's not a huge issue for me, as I don't really use it, but I was replying to someone and kept getting that. I also tried to reply to you on our original DM from last year, but got the same issue.
  3. T

    Revised PKR to TKR Tosh's PKR to TKR Recovery.

    @benne68 - Having issues with DMs.
  4. T

    Revised PKR to TKR Tosh's PKR to TKR Recovery.

    Travel knee update...thanks for checking up on it. Plane ride went better than expected. I wore a compression sleeve for the entire time. Week 1 in Milan was easy and got some practice walking around. The roads are a little more updated and paved. Most days logged 4-5K steps, with one day at...
  5. T

    Revised PKR to TKR Tosh's PKR to TKR Recovery.

    It's a new week, but I don't have any PT scheduled. Insured visits are exhausted, so now it's out of pocket. I'm planning to go in one more time this week, prior to leaving for Italy on Sunday. I'm not inclined to do more than I'm doing right now, but we'll see what PT says. No pain meds at...
  6. T

    Revised PKR to TKR Tosh's PKR to TKR Recovery.

    Thanks @Layla. It's been a decent ride. Still staying positive. Week 10 started this Monday. Knee swelling hasn't diminished, clicking in it continues, but I think I'm slowly gaining back strength. We walked back home twice from dinner, which is about .5mi, with little issue other than I...
  7. T

    Revised PKR to TKR Tosh's PKR to TKR Recovery.

    Good days at PT Tues and today. The lidocaine patches help with sleeping. Feel like the path is smoother now than in the past few weeks. As LE says, it's my main job :driver:
  8. T

    Revised PKR to TKR Tosh's PKR to TKR Recovery.

    Happy Sunday! @Legseleven - heard. Took your advice and changed things up a bit, maybe inadvertently even before I read it. The house is empty this past week while my wife and daughter were in Ireland, and I took advantage of it. I've gone down to 2d/week with PT. The odd days I'm simply...
  9. T

    Revised PKR to TKR Tosh's PKR to TKR Recovery.

    Well that experiment lasted about 36hrs. On Tuesday morning, around 330am, I was in Wideawakesville after tossing around for 20min. Really crackly inside and uncomfortable outside. 2 Tylenol and 1 Celebrex, and ice. Back asleep by 5 for a few hours before having to go downstairs to work. It...
  10. T

    Revised PKR to TKR Tosh's PKR to TKR Recovery.

    @Legseleven - Your account is really great to read, as I'm feeling the same way, although I'm not allowed to hang my laundry in my community. The drier will have to do. On a side note, I remember using the 2 in 1 machine in our London flat last year and wondering how frustrating it was that...
  11. T

    Revised PKR to TKR Tosh's PKR to TKR Recovery.

    Good morning y'all! Yesterday the Dr said the knee looked good. They took X-rays of both sides. We looked at the pictures from that day and before. He mentioned that the materials he used for this replacement didn't use any glue or cement. The screws were visible in the X-ray. Something I...
  12. T

    Revised PKR to TKR Tosh's PKR to TKR Recovery.

    Today starts week #7. With 6 weeks behind me, the little things, again, helped me. The sliding on the floor, as well as a technique my PT showed me, last week was a good week. By Friday, my inflexion measured at 121 degrees. Made me really happy. I'm going to do it again on Thursday to make...
  13. T

    Revised PKR to TKR On the other side - AGAIN!

    LE - Yeah, that pain med thing is a PITA. I've gone two nights without Tramadol or sleep aids, just Celebrex, and I've been waking up after 3-4hrs, up for 2, then sleeping another 3-4. Not loving that track. We have the Hallmark Channel and it's cramming Xmas in July stuff into all hours of...
Back
Top Bottom