Recent content by tom

  1. T

    TKR 2nd Knee Replacement

    I am recovering from my 2nd total knee replacement. I had the surgery on Dec 3rd. I previously had my left knee replaced in November of 2014 and had both hips replaced in 2011. This TKR was much easier than last year's as far as swelling and pain. I attribute that to the fact that I had lost 60...
  2. T

    2014 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?

    I had my surgery yesterday. Not too bad but I still have pain in my leg. I have my first therapy in an hour. can't wait to get up and test the new knee.
  3. T

    2014 November Knee

    I would like to thank everyone for the replies of encouragement and information. Just a little info about myself. This is not my first joint replacement. I had my right hip replaced in August of 2011 and then my left hip in December 2011. I am also going to need to have my right knee replaced...
  4. T

    2014 November Knee

    TLKR scheduled for Nov 19th
Back
Top Bottom