Hi @craftdee You're absolutely right, I do know the answer. Your reply was just what I needed. It sounded just like what I have experienced concerning the limping. By the end of my work day I was dragging. I also noticed that my stride had really shortened. Thanks again so much for your...
So glad that you are doing well @gialyn I've never been on a forum and don't use a computer except for work and emailing so I'm learning this as I sit and rest this hip of mine tonight. I am sure glad that I found you all about a week ago
Hey All,
I will be 4 weeks post op this Thursday and Imust say that I have done pretty well. Thanks in partial to this site. My question to those most experienced is this, When will I be able to walk unassisted without a limp? I didn't have a great limp beforehand but have noticed that without...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.