Recent content by tlenny00

  1. T

    THR 6 days post hip replacement feeling a lot of pain^

    Hi Josephine, the area where it pinches when i put weight on my leg is R28 & W, but it feels very deep in that area. My nurse practitioner thinks it's caused by inflammation I have in my lower back that is pressing on a nerve.
  2. T

    THR 6 days post hip replacement feeling a lot of pain^

    Thanks for the support everyone! Unfortunately I had to call my doctor today at the visiting nurse's request. Yesterday I started getting a pinched type of pain deep in my hip joint every time I put weight on my leg (with new hip). I had this type of pain before my hip replacement too so this is...
  3. T

    THR 6 days post hip replacement feeling a lot of pain^

    Thanks @Mojo333. I am feeling down because I thought I would be so much better at this point (17 days). I don't feel like there's much of an improvement since my last post 6 days ago. I still have lots of pain (achy) in my glute and groin. And it still feels like my new part is too big for my...
  4. T

    THR 6 days post hip replacement feeling a lot of pain^

    Thanks mojo333 it helps to know that others are experiencing the same aches and pains.
  5. T

    THR 6 days post hip replacement feeling a lot of pain^

    Thank you to everyone for your words of encouragement. My pain is improving every day. I am now 11 days post surgery. Does anyone have glute pain? It's an achy feeling. I also have the same type of feeling in my thigh where my new joint is attached. It feels like it's tight and too big for my...
  6. T

    THR 6 days post hip replacement feeling a lot of pain^

    I had a hip replacement on 5-17-17 (anterior). I am 51 years old and healthy and fit. I was expecting my recovery to go smoothly. I'm almost a week post surgery and I feel terrible. Pain meds make me feel sick. I didn't take them for a few days but started again yesterday because I was having...
Back
Top Bottom