Recent content by TKRKnee9/2020

  1. TKRKnee9/2020

    TKR TKR loosening ?

    I had TKR 9/2020, then an X-ray said this in 9/2022: "Slightly increased lucency about the medial aspect of the tibial plateau hardware, measuring less than 2 mm." aka- possible loosening It feels fine overall. No pain, walk 3 miles every day, hammy is tight. I guess I gotta get an x-ray soon...
  2. TKRKnee9/2020

    MUA TKR 9 Weeks Post Op Tired & Frustrated

    I know what you mean Kneeasles. I'm 11 months PO & this surgery has made me feel older & more stiff &......just older. I'm 55 now. I felt 60 before the surgery - now I feel 65 (no offense of course). I thought this surgery would make me feel younger.....but it has made me feel older...
  3. TKRKnee9/2020

    TKR TKR loosening ?

    I am almost 11 months PO. 55 years old, M, in good shape. My knee has been stuck, sore & stiff with lateral pain after 11 months. I stopped PT in January. I've tried the mellow, gentle approach (recumbent bike, stretching, walking, hiking) & there's no progress. I can hike/walk 3 miles...
  4. TKRKnee9/2020

    Revised PKR to TKR Revision surgery

    good luck. sistersinhim, nice kitty
  5. TKRKnee9/2020

    MUA After MUA 5 days ago, at 11 weeks

    Hmmm. I'm almost at 11 weeks & am in the 100-105 region & my doctor & me are considering an MUA. I got to 118 with assistance (torture) 2 weeks ago, but my ROM has regressed since then. But I'm also doing about 1 1/2-2 hours of PT every day at home, so I don't know if I'm losing ROM...
  6. TKRKnee9/2020

    TKR TKR loosening ?

    hmmmm. wow. Your measurements at all those weeks are very similar to my journey. I'm almost 11 weeks out and at around 100, although I got to 112-118 a few weeks ago with some assistance (torture) from my PT. He's a good guy, but he believes in the hard approach. I am contemplating an...
  7. TKRKnee9/2020

    TKR Navymommomo's Recovery thread

    We sound a lot alike. I had my TKR on 9-9-20, so I'm almost 11 weeks out. I too am doing about 2 hours of PT at home or once/twice/ week at my PT clinic, so it sounds like we are attacking this the same way. "Am I doing too much?/Am I doing enough?"is constantly ringing through my psyche...
Back
Top Bottom