Hi, you can add me to the July 1st group! Had all me pre admission testing and md clearance done so it’s all starting to feel too real. Good luck to everyone and looking forward to our new knees and being in better shape. I’ve been dealing with a bad knee since last August and when I read on...
Thank you for the reply’s ! I think I made up my mind and I am going to go for the cemented version with the computer guided system. I will call tomorrow to make an appt to get things moving. Hoping to get a June date for my new knee, been dealing with this since last August!
Besides asking directly, is there any other way of finding out how many replacements they do per year. I've already had an appt and didn't ask this question.
Hi, wondering if I could hear your thoughts on cemented vs non-cemented TKR's. I've gone to see 2 surgeons and am trying to figure out which way to go. One uses a computer based system and the other does a hands on approach as well as one uses cement and the other doesn't. I have faith in both...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.