Recent content by tk07080

  1. T

    Bilateral TKR Vicky's recovery thread <<

    @Josephine Also, what about my ankle?
  2. T

    Bilateral TKR Vicky's recovery thread <<

    @Josephine So you are saying I should still be taking the oxy?
  3. T

    Bilateral TKR Vicky's recovery thread <<

    Thank you all for your comments. I am now 4+ months post surgery. Still get pain when getting up from sitting and still have pain when doing stairs. Other than that I could walk for miles. I understand it will probably just take time for that to go away. But now I've been having a new problem...
  4. T

    Bilateral TKR Vicky's recovery thread <<

    Am I doing my knees harm? Could there be long term negative effects to my knees? Or is it just the temporary pain afterwards? I really need to get shopping done and besides, it's my favorite hobby!
  5. T

    Bilateral TKR Vicky's recovery thread <<

    I go out for hours. Don't feel the need to rest. The pain is mostly doing stairs and getting up from sitting. I have regressed to doing stairs one step up with one leg then bring the other leg up to the same step.
  6. T

    Bilateral TKR Vicky's recovery thread <<

    @Josephine Its E all the way across the front of both shins
  7. T

    Bilateral TKR Vicky's recovery thread <<

    @Josephine it's both my knees
  8. T

    Bilateral TKR Vicky's recovery thread <<

    Household activities, decorating for the holidays, driving, shopping
  9. T

    Bilateral TKR Vicky's recovery thread <<

    8 weeks since surgery. Resumed all everyday activities. Stopped PT 10 days ago. I was doing great 10 days ago. Now for the last several days it's again hard to get up from sitting and I am stairs are difficult. What do you think? @Josephine?
  10. T

    Bilateral TKR Vicky's recovery thread <<

    Haven't done anything different. Thought maybe it was from PT when they manipulate (not sure that's the right word)/massage my knee. But they have been doing that at every session. I actually had a small bruise visible on my knee but it went away in a day
  11. T

    Bilateral TKR Vicky's recovery thread <<

    So at 6 weeks everything was going good. But now my right kneecap is hurting and it is clicking
  12. T

    Bilateral TKR Vicky's recovery thread <<

    Ok so I'm 5 weeks out. Pretty much back to normal around the house. I ride my stationary bike several times per day. I go to PT 3 times per week. Should I still be doing other exercises at home? My ROM is at about 110
  13. T

    Bilateral TKR Vicky's recovery thread <<

    I think we already did the questions but if you have more, ask away
Back
Top Bottom