Recent content by TJB

  1. TJB

    THR So Much Easier Than I Expected!

    Hi sandybeach. I am also in MN and had a LTHR on Jan 9th. I went so well. It was late afternoon on a Weds. Had a spinal and it was just like HHH described it. The hospital stay was very good. It was at Abbott NW. All the staff was super. I agree with drinking lots of fluids, the cath was nice...
  2. TJB

    Tomorrow is the BIG Day.

    Hi All. So tomorrow is the day for my LTHR. Trying to get the house ready for my 2 day absence. :D Take with the MD's nurse last Friday and she answered all my questions. The OS only likes his patients to have spinal, there is weight bearing after, no outpt P.T. etc.. It all will be good, just...
  3. TJB

    January Jackpots 2013 - Are You Having Hip Surgery In January??

    Hi All. I am having LTHR on January 9th. Nervous also, but have to have it done. As I think back I think my problems started a few years back but blamed it on my right knee. I have not had surgery before either. I tell others I am getting very tired of myself and my limitations. :D
  4. TJB

    January O.R. date

    Hi everyone. I am new here. I am having a THR on the left on Jan. 9th. I have waited since Aug for my surgery. I was born with congenital hip dysplasia and have been fine until now. I also have a right knee that was hit by a dog years ago and just recently found out I am missing 2 of the 4...
Back
Top Bottom