Recent content by Tina Turk

  1. Tina Turk

    THR Suffering five months after surgery

    How do you shower? Are you driving? How are you walking and shopping? What are you taking for pain ?
  2. Tina Turk

    THR Suffering five months after surgery

    Hello Den Den Its 2025. How are you feeling? I have both hips replaced and my knee has been operated upon twice. It is starting to hurt me. Ive scheduled doctors appointment. I want to know how you are feeling.
  3. Tina Turk

    Revision TKR Right knee revision

    Do you know anything about a re-revision surgery? Has anyone gone through a re-revision procedure? Also please share how to write a new post. Maybe I need to post my query elsewhere and cant figure out how to make a new post.
  4. Tina Turk

    Suboxone & pain

    Does anybody have knowledge on the topic of the drug Suboxone and anesthesia. Apparently the drug blocks anesthesia from working at a 100%. Is that true? How many days before surgery does one stop taking Suboxone?
  5. Tina Turk

    TKR Anyone have pain….

    Nivea Did you have your surgery? How did it go?
  6. Tina Turk

    THR Oct. 4th left hip THA, definitely not panicking, nope, not me...

    I feel every word coming from you. We are one of the wealthiest countries in the world with no facilities for the sick. One has to be rich to have healthcare. Like you my bad genes gave me two replaced hips and one knee done twice. After 10 years im starting to hurt again. Also terrified of my...
  7. Tina Turk

    Pain after 10 years

    Im so terrified of the all familiar pain that landed me on the surgical table 10 years ago. I ended up with both hips replaced and the knee done twice. I thought I was all set for the rest of my life. After 10 years I was not expecting this pain. I have an appointment with the surgeon in two...
  8. Tina Turk

    Ankle Tina Turk - Husband Needs Advice

    Hi Other Joints Forum, Bone Smart was my best friend through 8 surgeries including 2 Total Knee Replacements (on same Knee) and Two Total Hip Replacements. Its been 7 years of Rehab, plus dedication to walking and Yoga. Today I am pain free except for tiredness by evening. For me it is a...
  9. Tina Turk

    THR Computer chair uncomfy one year post op THR+TKR

    Please Advise me, I am a year and a half post op TKR+two years post op THR,and back to work and school. What kind of a chair is best suited for me? I beginning to get very uncomfortable in the typical chair at work or school sitting for even an hour in front of a computer. It is starting to...
  10. Tina Turk

    THR One year post op, still having thigh pain with activity

    I made an error in the above reply ..I am 20 months post op TKR. not one year.
  11. Tina Turk

    THR One year post op, still having thigh pain with activity

    Hello, I am exactly one year post op TKR, and very sad today to be on this forum whining instead of encouraging someone. I have exactly the same issues as above. My OS is suggesting that the knee pain may originating from the hip. He seems to see a shadow of developing arthritis, and predicting...
  12. Tina Turk

    TKR Its Oscar night and I don't even feel like watching postTKR

    Hi Lynn...Thanks....I had LTHP in Sept and a RTKR in Jan. Tired of resting..I wish to have a good attitude about this whole affair... I keep slipping in and out of frustration...U're right...I will follow your advise..:) :flwrysmile: :SUNsmile:
  13. Tina Turk

    TKR Its Oscar night and I don't even feel like watching postTKR

    The surgery was on Jan 28th ..Hip was in Sept. So much pain in my knee & hip...If I walk around it hurts, if I lay around I get tired and want to get up...Anyone has some wisdom for me ..:groan:
  14. Tina Turk

    Rt TKR with weak left foot

    I'm in recovery from a LHR 4 months ago. I've had 2 foot surgeries on that same leg. Monday is my TKR on the other leg. Any suggestions for care and exercise post surgery? Anyone out there have similar issues? I'm currently walking with a thick padded R foot bed and stretchy brace on L knee...
  15. Tina Turk

    Monday 28th TKR ,any special exercises recommended now?

    :flwrysmile: Hello my New Friends I feel better reading all your replies, and will deligently go thru all the articles posted. I was pretty gung ho with my hip replacement. Everything turned topsy turvy after my two dislocations. 99 percent of the reasons for those dislocations was poor...
Back
Top Bottom