Recent content by Tikva02

  1. Tikva02

    TKR Peloton injury?

    I am almost six months post-op, having had a right total knee replacement on January 21st 2020. I was doing great, with 0 degrees extension and 120 degrees flexion, and had no problem at all doing all my regular activities including swimming laps for 30 minutes every morning. I bought a...
  2. Tikva02

    TKR Peloton injury?

    Thanks for the article. I have been doing the standard post-surgery exercises twice a day since week one. My next PT appointment is on Monday. Between now and then I plan to just rest, ice and elevate. Would it be a good idea to skip the exercises entirely over the weekend in an attempt...
  3. Tikva02

    TKR New member

    I have also been cold since my surgery. I am not on a prescription blood thinner, but my surgeon prescribed two baby aspirins a day, which I guess works similarly. It’s interesting to find out that that is what may be causing the coldness....
  4. Tikva02

    TKR Peloton injury?

    I started outside PT this past Monday, and I had my second session today. Although my therapist did not force my leg to bend, nor did he do anything that caused pain during the sessions, beginning the day after my first session with him my knee has been very stiff and painful and somehow feels...
  5. Tikva02

    TKR My TKR 12/16/19: Easier Than I Thought - THEN AGAIN!

    I had my right TKR surgery on January 21, 2020, and your experience is remarkably similar to mine. In many ways my recovery has been easier than I expected, but in some ways harder. I still am having trouble sleeping, and I do have that “clunking” which is disconcerting when it happens, but...
  6. Tikva02

    Welcome to the January Jackpots' 2020 Knee Recovery Club

    Please add me to the list. I had right knee total replacement on 1/21/20. Thanks! !
  7. Tikva02

    TKR Peloton injury?

    Had TKR on right knee on 1/21. Recovering well, but worried that right foot is now turning inward when I walk. Has anyone else experienced this? Thanks....
Back
Top Bottom