Recent content by Tiasabita

  1. Tiasabita

    TKR Tiasabita's Recovery Thread^

    Hi @smarttoys. I also had a Left TKR on 11/19, just a few days behind you, so I have enjoyed reading your recovery entries. I know it's so wrong to draw comparisons cuz everyone heals so differently but at the same time I need to see where other people are! You seem to be doing wonderfully...
  2. Tiasabita

    TKR 5 Yrs Post Op Knee Pain

    @TinaLouise, that is such a horror story and my heart goes out to you. Your journey helps - it puts another check in the no column to not have the surgery to repair the torn gluteus medius. I've been sitting on a knee replacement for five years but just found out early this year that the...
  3. Tiasabita

    THR TinaLouise's Hip Replacement 2015

    @TinaLouise, that is such a horror story and my heart goes out to you. Your journey helps - it puts another check in the no column to not have the surgery to repair the torn gluteus medius. I've been sitting on a knee replacement for five years but just found out early this year that the...
  4. Tiasabita

    Conformis recall, has anyone else here been affected?

    So @Gojennygo, I hate you haven't received a new date yet. You are definitely one of the more inconvenienced by this cuz you wanted to do all your 'suffering' at one time. And for others whose activity level is severely compromised, I feel awful for you. You all want and need to get this done...
  5. Tiasabita

    TKR 5 Yrs Post Op Knee Pain

    Hi @hopeless45! I know this is an old post so don't know if it is still monitored. Did you go thru with the PRP? If so can you tell me about your experience and results? Thanks a lot!
  6. Tiasabita

    THR TinaLouise's Hip Replacement 2015

    Hi @hopeless45! I know this is an old post so don't know if it is still monitored. Did you go thru with the PRP? If so can you tell me about your experience and results? Thanks a lot!
  7. Tiasabita

    Conformis recall, has anyone else here been affected?

    Hi! Congrats on getting a new date! This class action suit seems to be for people who invested in the company or bought securities, if I'm seeing it correctly, not for patients. Although just trolling around online it seems there are quite a few law firms talking about ConforMIS. But I think...
  8. Tiasabita

    Conformis recall, has anyone else here been affected?

    Wow, @BusterBeans! Only a two week delay! Awesome!
  9. Tiasabita

    Conformis recall, has anyone else here been affected?

    Hi All! Welcome @limpy1940 and so sorry you too have been so inconvenienced by this recall. I do wish your surgeon would have talked to you - that personal touch would have helped alleviate some of your concerns. I dare say most of the inconvenience to him would be that his office staff would...
  10. Tiasabita

    Conformis recall, has anyone else here been affected?

    Now that I've slept on it I'm a lot more accepting this morning! I guess I'd prefer all the components to be sterile without question. I'm psyching myself up to get a lot of things done now that I wasn't going to be able to do. I always need a project or two going on and thinking of all the...
  11. Tiasabita

    2015 September Sapphires - Are You Having Knee Surgery In September?

    Bummer. Surgery cancelled today due to the ConForMIS recall. So please remove me from Sept 17. Hopefully can reschedule soon!
  12. Tiasabita

    Conformis recall, has anyone else here been affected?

    Hi @Gojennygo! I hated it for you that your second surgery was postponed due to this recall and I'll admit hoping that my upcoming surgery wouldn't be affected by this. Well, ****. I got the the call today!! I know you and everyone else who have had their lives put on hold felt the same...
  13. Tiasabita

    TKR Conformis iTotal RTKR Recovery 3 Aug 15

    Hi @Gojennygo! Just found this site yesterday and your recovery thread was the first one I came across! The common theme between so many seems to be to have patience, take it slow, and those are my biggest fears! But I'm gaining courage from reading your story and several others! Thanks so...
  14. Tiasabita

    2015 September Sapphires - Are You Having Knee Surgery In September?

    Hi All! Just discovered this site this morning and already have made pages of notes of useful advice!! September 17th for me - left TKR with ConforMIS! Thanks!
Back
Top Bottom