Recent content by tiaint

  1. tiaint

    Conformis

    Hi Celle, thank you for the nice welcome I was having a happy lurk in the background,trying to help someone on Conformis But very sad to read about Josephine and the rough treatment she has received from former colleagues, I thought NHS would have looked after their own with more respect And...
  2. tiaint

    TKR Tiaint's Conformis Recovery

    I had my 2nd Conformis fitted just 10 days ago,on the left where I have the cruciate retaining version. i forgot how much this hurts to have done but the tkr pain is less than I had in reconstruction surgeries over the years i had my right tkr 2 years ago, same surgeon but the stabilised...
  3. tiaint

    Conformis

    Hello Rayshir I had my 2nd Conformis fitted just 10 days ago,on the left where I have the cruciate retaining version. i forgot how much this hurts to have done but the tkr pain is less than I had in reconstruction surgeries over the years i had my right tkr 2 years ago, same surgeon but the...
  4. tiaint

    TKR 6 weeks post op and counting

    Hello, I may be in a similar place to you - my afternoon session I had a PCL reconstruction 15 years ago but was always lax & 10 degrees off straight. I had RTKR 4 November and have been struggling to straighten my leg and find it all extremely painful. I would advise against pressing outside -...
  5. tiaint

    post-op antiembolitic stockings

    Hi Kakky I have just had my RTKR done on Saturday Surgeon said to us that based on his review of research we have a statistically insignificant dvt risk Well fitted stockings worn for 6 weeks Apixaban 2.5 mg 2x day for 10 days Exercises Best, Iain
Back
Top Bottom