Recent content by Thomas Howell

  1. T

    Thomas Howell's Pre-Op Thread

    Thanks I will. I'll also be asking lots of questions. Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  2. T

    Thomas Howell's Pre-Op Thread

    I will, thanks for encouraging words. Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  3. T

    2016 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?

    Hello and Merry Christmas, I'll be having my right knee replaced on Jan 6th. First time going thru any major surgery. Should be interesting. Looking forward to reading posts as go through various stages of recovery. All the best in the new year to those going through the same journey. Tom...
  4. T

    Thomas Howell's Pre-Op Thread

    Hello everyone and Merry Christmas. Today I signed onto this forum as my right knee will be totally replaced on Jan 6, 2016. I've read many of your posts and appreciate all the advice given by those who have been there and done that. Can't say I'm looking forward to this surgery or going...
Back
Top Bottom