Recent content by Thirdn1

  1. T

    TKR Recovery 8 days out

    The information on here has been great. I hadn't updated since the surgery so I figured I'd stop in. Everything looks good and feels good. I have just been struggling with nighttime fevers in the hospital and at home. I was nervous at first since they didn't seem so sure that everything was...
  2. T

    TKR Recovery 8 days out

    Had my surgery at 6pm last night. Feeling good so far and I started my recovery at 8:30 last night. In my room and have PT today. The information I found here was assume. I didn't ask a lot of questions since most were asked and answered already asked. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  3. T

    2015 December SuperNovas - Are you having knee surgery in December?

    I've been reading and soaking up a ton of info. I'm scheduled for my RTKR on 12/4.
Back
Top Bottom