Thanks for the replies and it's great to see you are all doing well, i'm looking forward to testing these new hips out, but will wait a good 3 months post op before I start training for my 5th Degree Black Belt (my partner for the weapons part of the grading is also having a BTHR in January). I...
Hi everyone, i'm due to go into hospital 2 weeks today for a Bilateral THR. I've been a martial artist for 30+ years and currently hold a 4th Degree BB. Around 3 years ago I noticed the start of my hips demise and around 2 years ago it seemed to really speed up over a period of a coupe of...
Hi everyone, i'm due to go into hospital 2 weeks today for a Bilateral THR. I've been a martial artist for 30+ years and currently hold a 4th Degree BB. Around 3 years ago I noticed the start of my hips demise and around 2 years ago it seemed to really speed up over a period of a coupe of...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.