Recent content by Texas1965

  1. T

    THR weather and hip issues

    Has anyone had problems with the weather and hip pain, The other night I walk out side which was about 30 degrees colder than in side, I got a cold chill and it went to my hip prosthetic. my leg became numb I could not move and barely mad it back inside. I was miserable until I got my body...
  2. T

    THR weather and hip issues

    update started out patient therapy first few sessions were good but last too seems to make me hurt more than I think I should. Taking a break for awhile. I'm 4 weeks post surgery and my buttocks on surgery side seems to have little or no muscle, very weak. I was walking with a cane for a day...
  3. T

    THR weather and hip issues

    I'm 2 weeks post op walking on crutches fine, feel like I'm getting stronger everyday. Question is how long before I should be on a cane. I don't want to push it, but I feel like my surgery leg is just so weak.
  4. T

    THR I'm Back at home!

    Yes nights are the worst, I use ice all the time, seems to help. Hope you the the pain under control.
  5. T

    THR weather and hip issues

    Thanks, I will say I did need one during the night. I'm no tough guy. I do like the Bone smart saying "Motion is Lotion". Seems to be working for me, and the ice.
  6. T

    THR weather and hip issues

    day 5, lots of icing, only taking Tylenol for pain didn't have to stay on the heavy Pain meds long, good for me. My surgery leg is very weak. I have been taking short walks and getting plenty of rest.
  7. T

    THR weather and hip issues

    3 days post surgery feeling good, pain level 2. Pulled a muscle in lower back getting dressed this morning, other than that all is good. Pain on day two was pain level 8-9. One day at a time.
  8. T

    THR Robotic vs. Surgeon for THR

    Thanks, looking forward to it.
  9. T

    THR First Meeting today with PT and staff at Hospital.

    Thanks, I will keep you up to date on my recovery.
  10. T

    THR Robotic vs. Surgeon for THR

    Had a follow up with my Dr. he assured me he was more than able to do the surgery without the robotic arm.
  11. T

    THR Ava in recovery

    Sounds like good advice. Thanks
  12. T

    THR Robotic vs. Surgeon for THR

    Hi, just found out my surgery was move from one hospital to another due to COVID. My question is the new hospital does not have a robotic arm assit. My OS assistant said that there was not enough doctors using it and it was removed. Has anyone had THR without the Robotic assit. What was the...
  13. T

    THR Hip Surgery

    Hi, I'm right behind you my surgery is on 1/4/21. Hang in there.
  14. T

    THR Jan 4 RTHR

    Hey, I too have surgery on 1/4/21. Let's keep in contact and get through this together.
Back
Top Bottom