Recent content by Tcat

  1. Tcat

    TKR Sharp pain

    I went to therapy 3x week, but didn't let them push on me and didn't do much at home with exception these of range of motion. I'm still working on flexion but can do what I need. I'm probably at about 115-120 I'm guessing. I left therapy at 114. I've been riding bicycle stationary on my own...
  2. Tcat

    TKR Sharp pain

    I was at 3 degree for awhile before I went to zero which was at two months. It different for everyone.
  3. Tcat

    TKR Sharp pain

    I'm almost at 6 six out. Doing well I feel. 3 degree and 113 degree. My concern is when I move surgical leg outward, ie off footstool, in/out of bed, on/off stationary bike, I get an insanely sharp pain from inner thigh that shoots down to my foot like the fuse of a firecracker being lit. Pt...
Back
Top Bottom